2009年10月7日 星期三

Journal 1

It has been one month since I enter CYUT, from new everything is good and I can get use to college life easily. To make more money I have a part time job in restaurant, through this job I have learn a lot, not only rule of restaurant but the attitude of dealing things. I met a lot of different people through my job, and I am very happy to meet them because I learn a lot from them. All of them have there own target and they are not live the life for nothing, I think that is one of the most important thing that I lobe to work there and meet them

Recently, we have club exhibition in our campus; there are so many clubs there to make people get into their club. In these campus guitar club is my favorite club, because I think singing with guitar is very cool so I decide to join guitar club and to learn guitar

沒有留言:

張貼留言